Q: How do I Secure an Honors Carrel?
Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017     Views: 30

To apply for use of a carrel, students must be embarked in the Honors Program as reported by the Honors Secretary to the Library.  Honor carrels are assigned for one academic year. 

1.) Once you've visited the Honors Secretary and filled out your Carrel Assignment form, bring it in to the Library Secretary in Tech Services.  You will need your ID card.

2.) Fill out the agreement form, pick out your carrel, and have the carrel "checked out" to you by the Library Secretary.

3.) You will be then be given your key and a copy of the rules (see below). 


Laura Sposato
Honors Secretary
Gulick 201
(315) 781- 3480
8:30 a.m. - noon


Louise Bond
Library Secretary
Tech Services, Warren Hunting Smith Library
(315) 781- 3549
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.



Need Help?